Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Monday Monday!!!!

I cant believe its monday again Where has my Weekend gone?????
There is a class party on tomorrow night for all the Business Admin students from first to third year which should be fun!
It is on in the Bailey and Cubinz.....
I havent been in the Bailey in ages so it should be fun:):)
Im so happy that we have no exams or reports to be handed up this week there was so much to be handed up last week it was a nightmare!!
And what about the X factor this weekend I think it is getting to be more like circus than a talent competition I cant believe that Lucie is gone she was an unreal singer Simon shouldnt have put it to the public vote.
All the radio ststions were talking about it this morning nobody can get over how "Jedward" are still in the competition I wouldnt be surprised if they one it at this stage its a joke!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment